Current time: 28.06.2017, 03:57 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Info
25.02.2011, 11:59 AM
Info
Hi Robin, Hi Admin,

You have to change the 2nd page (the Germand and English page) when the user wants to enter the GUESTBOOK page. In both pages are the (very old) infos that Eloy want and can't go to tour now !
(I've yet informed Frank several weeks ago), this info is misleading !

Thanks in advance,

Patrick
Luxembourg
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
25.02.2011, 02:08 PM (This post was last modified: 25.02.2011 02:09 PM by Robin.)
RE: Info
Yes, I agree. (this is related to the official web page)
....and so the gods decided...
Webmaster, please take action...... :-)

Robin - [Eloy-Fanclub]
A star spangled sky is my roof tonight - the forests are my covers
Moon man the watcher with eye so bright - gives shelter like a brother
25.02.2011, 05:10 PM (This post was last modified: 25.02.2011 07:26 PM by Webmaster.)
RE: Info
Well, I've shortened the text a bit.

But, at all enthusiasm, please don't forget, that all the things, which will happen after the summer festivals, are not decided yet. Remember Frank's answer to the fans in the UK, who have discussed Eloy for the High Voltage festival in London one week after Burg Herzberg:

"Dear Friends of ELOY in the UK,
We are deeply touched by your enormous appreciation...but it is absolutely impossible to play right after the festivals in Germany on the High Voltage Festival in London, sorry!!! After a break of more than 12 years we had big problems to find this short time period for a brief return. We are not a band from Hannover anymore where we could meet every day for rehearsals as in former times. For a long time we have lived in different places in Europe and everyone has his own business there. Under these circumstances a reunion of the band is very difficult to get together and to play more than these two concerts is unfortunately not possible at the moment as other projects are waiting.
Maybe thereĀ“s a chance in 2012 to play some concerts in the UK. We will keep it in mind when we think about shows in 2012. We hope you will understand our situation and send to you
our very best wishes
ELOY
"