Current time: 25.11.2020, 03:13 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
ELOY are back! / ELOY wieder da!
16.02.2016, 02:38 AM (This post was last modified: 16.02.2016 02:39 AM by mboyden.)
RE: ELOY are back! / ELOY wieder da!
Thanks for sharing. This news excites me greatly and creates a momentary inspiration.

Eloy: Inside I am floating joyously feeling the power and the passion at the dawn of this ocean of great news, hearing the silent cries and mighty echoes heard across Eloy's compositions. As I gaze upon the colours of the planets of the Milky Way galaxy, I contemplate this moment a time to turn to yet another Eloy creative endeavor, (while of course skirting around any non-sequitor tangent mentioning a codename: wildgeese, instead) focusing on a metromania of musical artistry, cataloging adventures beyond those told of Ra, beyond any destination such as those written in chronicles I and chronicles II, reflecting and prophesying journeys past and present. Thankfully, the tides return forever, like an ocean; too, the answer seems to be another aural journey created by a crew of talented and visionary musicians. Big Grin

Truly it will be a great endeavor! With anticipation....

Your Fan of Decades

Mark Boyden
Austin, TX, USA
DJ, Virtual Noise, Progressive Rock and Beyond
Sundays, 17:30-19:00 (CT, GMT-0500)
KOOP Radio, Community Radio, 91.7 FM - Austin, TX
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
ELOY are back! / ELOY wieder da! - Robin - 16.02.2016, 01:27 AM
RE: ELOY are back! / ELOY wieder da! - mboyden - 16.02.2016 02:38 AM