Current time: 21.11.2017, 07:23 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
colour scheme
20.02.2011, 11:18 PM
colour scheme
Is there any way I can change the colour scheme on this forum? A lot of it is in white on white, which makes it very difficult to read.

Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
21.02.2011, 12:19 AM
RE: colour scheme
This is how this color scheme appears on my Firefox (see attachement) -
on the other hand each user has the possibility to use another 'Board style' in the 'User control panel' - 'Edit options': On the right bottom 'other options' - 'Board style'.
At the moment we are only providing the 'Dark world' theme, which is the board's default and the 'Default', which is the MyBB Original.
I will see if I can find another 'Board style' which fits to ELOY.

Robin - [Eloy-Fanclub]
A star spangled sky is my roof tonight - the forests are my covers
Moon man the watcher with eye so bright - gives shelter like a brother
21.02.2011, 01:55 AM (This post was last modified: 21.02.2011 02:19 AM by Webmaster.)
Question RE: colour scheme
Normally that's not possible. The colour scheme is white on darkgray or, if you use the default settings, black on white. So my question, which browser in which version on which platform do you use? May you attach a screenshot of what you are seeing?

Greetz
22.02.2011, 09:05 PM
RE: colour scheme
How peculiar. it was white on white. I did a printscreen to load it up and all of a sudden it went to white on grey. I'll let you know if it happens again.
22.02.2011, 09:31 PM (This post was last modified: 22.02.2011 10:13 PM by Robin.)
Bug RE: colour scheme
I have just fixed a bug with the representation of the quotations, these were really white on white. This probably had effect on your problem.
Do you use another browser than IE > 6, Firefox > 2.0, Opera > 9.0 or Safari > 3.0?