Current time: 19.10.2017, 02:44 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.33 Average
Eloy at 'Night of the Prog Festival'
09.03.2011, 02:49 AM (This post was last modified: 09.03.2011 02:51 AM by Isaac Civilo.)
RE: Eloy at 'Night of the Prog Festival '
(03.03.2011 07:18 PM)Silhouette Wrote:  
(02.03.2011 05:30 PM)Isaac Civilo Wrote:  Well, I'm travelling from Southamerica (Chile, specifically) with my sister and a friend to see Eloy for the first time in our lives. ...
Riverside and Threshold (two of my favourite modern prog bands) ...

Wow, from Chile - this is absolutely amazing! I am really happy for you to have this dream come true, especially in such a setting and on a festival with other bands you love.

Threshold are my current most favourite band, closely followed by Riverside as well, which is why I was quite over the moon when I heard they would all play the same night! It's like my 3 most favouite bands in a row -- not sure if I can digest it all properly.

Big Grin

Yes, This is actually a dream come true and it's even better considering that many other bands I really like are playing the same weekend: Threshold, Riverside, IQ, Anathema, Dream Theater and so on. I can't really wait for it especially Friday evening. Threshold, Riverside and Eloy playing in a row is something I could only dreamed about before.
(05.03.2011 03:54 AM)Punker Wrote:  
(02.03.2011 05:30 PM)Isaac Civilo Wrote:  Well, I'm travelling from Southamerica (Chile, specifically) with my sister and a friend to see Eloy for the first time in our lives.

woooow - looks like it ll be the trip of your life.
all the best wishes for your dream hopefully coming true.

shine on

Thanks. It'll probably be the trip of my life with so many great bands playing that weekend and Eloy on top of it although I hope it's not the last trip of my life Cool
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
21.03.2011, 11:39 AM (This post was last modified: 21.03.2011 01:53 PM by Robin.)
Music RE: Eloy at 'Night of the Prog Festival'
I (moderator) moved this entry to here
04.04.2011, 08:03 PM
RE: Eloy at 'Night of the Prog Festival'
Loreley:
ELOY NIMMT KONZERT AUF CD/DVD AUF UND BESCHLIESST DAS KONZERT MIT EINEM FEUERWERK!
http://www.wiventertainment.de/
05.04.2011, 07:38 PM
das sind ja richtig gute nachrichten. cd klingt richtig gut und feuerwerk wird für alle von euch dort feiernden fans auch ein geiler abschluss des hoffentlich noch tolleren konzertes.
02.06.2011, 11:07 AM
I have just noticed in the Win Entertainment page that Eloy will appear on stage at 22:00 after Riverside! Is this certain? I think that this would be great for the fans. I guess that if so, Eloy will be on stage for more that 1h and 50 min. Big Grin

''Follow your voice inside''
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02.06.2011, 01:00 PM
This information is completely correct. ELOY and Riverside have been exchanged in the expiry. Background to this is that ELOY will be recorded on video.
Also correct – ELOY will be on stage till midnight.

So be happy for an excellent evening. Tongue
02.06.2011, 03:06 PM
(02.06.2011 01:00 PM)Webmaster Wrote:  Also correct – ELOY will be on stage till midnight.

At least..Tongue We can break the rules in the name of Eloy! Rolleyes

(02.06.2011 01:00 PM)Webmaster Wrote:  So be happy for an excellent evening. Tongue

The evening would be great one way or another! Smile

''Follow your voice inside''
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12.06.2011, 06:58 PM
Hello,

I'm from Brazil and I'm going to travel to see Eloy at The Night of the Prog Festival. Eloy is my favourite band of all time. I'm going with my wife and also with a friend, his wife and his daughter. I know Eloy since 1981 and after 30 years I'll have the chance to see the band live. It's really a dream.
21.06.2011, 01:28 AM
I'm travelling fom north west England. I have been an Eloy fan for over 20 years, and it's a dream come true to finally get to see them live. Silent Cries, Dawn, Ocean, Power And The Passion and Planets are some of my all time favourite albums. I'm also a big fan of IQ, Dream Theater, Threshold and Anathema.
06.07.2011, 11:40 PM
Liebe Fans/Dear fans,

bitte das hier beachten/please consider this:
http://forum.eloy-legacy.com/showthread.php?tid=156

Wir sehen uns bei einer hoffentlich grandiosen Show.

Robin - [Eloy-Fanclub]
A star spangled sky is my roof tonight - the forests are my covers
Moon man the watcher with eye so bright - gives shelter like a brother